Swiss Legend Men's Sport Commander Collection Chronograph Watch #20065S



✓ Cheap Swiss Legend Men's Sport Commander Collection Chronograph Watch #20065S Buy Now!


Best products by : Swiss Legend

Top Model : 20065S

Rating After Reviews :




This watch is not too big as it look. Very comfortable, Glows in the dark, I don't know about water resistance 'cause I have not tried it yet. The functions it has are not very useful. In fact, I would say the functions it has are just for a good image. In summary I'm very pleasant with this watch.



Usually ships in 24 hours.


In Stock. at Amazon → Low Price Buy it Now!


Best Swiss Legend Men's Sport Commander Collection Chronograph Watch #20065S Details


  • Precise Swiss-quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 48 mm
  • Black-ion-plated-Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

Tutorial Swiss Legend Men's Sport Commander Collection Chronograph Watch #20065S Description


With a detailed facade displaying multi-functional subdials, this Swiss Legend chronograph is style built with precision.

In Stock. at Amazon → Low Price Buy it Now!


*** Product Information and Prices Stored : Apr 13, 2010 02:29:09 ***



Thanks To : +99% Shop For Home Theater

0 comments:

Post a Comment